At Byron Primary School, we promote pupils’ self-esteem and confidence in a safe and happy place where pupils develop respect for themselves, others and the world around us. We encourage pupils to have goals and develop the skills to achieve them and so provide a launch pad for life.
At Byron we aim for our pupils to….
• show each other mutual respect regardless of race and religion
• feel happy
• be well mannered with adults and peers
• settle disagreements verbally and amicably
• be focussed and fuss free
• encourage each other to behave responsibly
• have respect for property (children cannot bring expensive items to school e.g. Cameras, mobile phones, jewellery etc.)
• understand and value differences
• be trusted to take responsibility
• move around school in a responsible way
• be proud to be part of Byron Primary School
Follow the links for information about: