WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2 PAGE.
We hope you had a lovely Christmas holiday.
This term, is going to be roar-some!
This term our topic is ...
WALKING WITH DINOSAURS
This term we will be investigating:
- Why did the dinosaurs die?
- Dinosaurs are extinct, what about other animals? Do we really need worms?
Write a program for a dinosaur to follow.
As a paleontologist, creating dinosaur factfiles.
We will be getting creative this term by:
- Creating for a container to keep the dinosaur eggs we have found safe.
- Draw/Paint dinosaurs in different media.
- Recreate one of Mark Witton's dinosaur paintings through a collage.
For more details about what we'll be covering this term, please see our planning below.
WELL DONE to everyone that completed some of the Homework Grid for Autumn - World at War, we were all very impressed with the work we received.
Here is a copy of the Spring Year 2 Homework Grid. Children are required to have a go at completing homework for the date highlighted. They can then earn their house plenty of points.
Which house will earn the most points?
Will it be Titus, Bronte, Lister or Hockney?